Well the ultra sound went really great! We are so excited to be having a healthy baby GIRL. I am seriously going crazy with ideas for the nursery. Any help or fun ideas would be great to hear! Thanks.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
yippee! That is super exciting!!! One of my favorite things for decorating with is going to the dollar store and getting those stickers that go on the wall. my sis just picked me up a whole load of polka dots for Cambree's room when we finally get it up and running when we find her a bed!!! Just something to look at and maybe get you started!!
CONGRATS on the girlie!! They're fun but watch out, she'll wrap Chad around her little finger the first time he looks at her. For a nursery I think just make if fun, She'll be in it for a while you know! I'm really happy for you. Hope all continues to go well.
Megan
I am so excited for you! Girls are always fun. I will have to make you some flowers to clip on headbands. For the nursery you can always get vinyl and lots of PINK. Congratulations
How fun, one of each!! Congrats, guys!
Oh I love girls... She is going to be adorable! Can't wait to see pictures.
How exciting! Congrats you guys. I'm sure she's going to be such a cutie!
CONGRATULATIONS! Girls ROCK!
so exciting you guys! congrats!!!
Post a Comment