Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby News

Ok so I should know the sex of the baby by now and I have to say that I am frusterated because I don't. I've already paid for the ultasound and well the moved my appointment back a week! It probably isn't a big deal, but with hormones raging I just thought I'd share. So I'm take bets on who thinks I'm having a boy or a girl! Wanna guess? :)

6 comments:

shelly said...

Oh, I was thinking that the ultrasound was the day after your birthday. That would make it next Monday? So, when's the date now? We need a play date this week. I feel so out of touch! Have you already gone on beach trip #2? I should just call =) Sorry you have to wait, I'm dying to know, too!

Heslop Family said...

Probably a girl just because I want one and everyone else gets them. Plus Carter is SO CUTE, I want to see how stinkin' cute you guys make a girl!!

Melanie and Justin said...

I think you should just wait the nine months. You're half way there! I made it and it's so worth it! Way more fun than the first time when we found out!

Besides I will just tell you and you wont need an ultrasound. If you feel the same as the first time it's a boy, if you feel different it's a girl. It's that simple.

Kirsten said...

Yeah, that would be frustrating. It's so exciting to find out! I think you're having a girl. I'm excited to hear.

Nick and Joelle said...

GIRL!!!!!!!

Nick and Joelle said...

AND I better be the first to know aside from Chad, Sheri and Mom. :)