Monday, July 6, 2009

BABY # 2 IS ON THE WAY!!!


Ok, so I thought I would let you all know that we are expecting an addition to our family and are very excited. We will find out in the middle of August what we are having and we'll keep you all posted! We are crossing our fingers for a girl, but we would love another little Carter! Oh and the expected due date is January 12th!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!!! Our babies will be only 4 days apart according to our due dates. Janessa told me last week...that's so exciting for you guys!! I thought your blog was private..I'm happy to be able to see how fast your boy is growing...we met him when you guys had your anniversary trip..he's a cutie!!

snaylorfam said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you to have an addition to your family.

The Bott Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I loved my little girl but I didn't realize how much fun little guys are. Kayden keeps us in stiches everyday. All around boys and/or girls are fun.It is so much fun having two. We are excited for you guys. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats you guys!!!

Christie said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Chelle said...

Hooray, congratulations! You'll love having a second one! :)

The Rupps said...

yay! We are so happy for you! Congrats! I think we nedd to meet in Pullman this fall for a FB game what do you say? Love you guys!

Jen said...

Congrats guys! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! We can't wait to get our 2nd here in just a couple months! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Kirsten said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! Wow, January is going to come so fast!

Wallace Family said...

congratulations! i haven't looked at blogs in forever but I'm glad i did tonight! keep us posted! :)