I bought this desk on Craigslist for $15. It was really old but made of solid oak (I think). I designed a computer cabinet and asked Chad if he thought we could build it. And here it is! It took us 2 days of hard work, but it was totally worth it. I think it turned out pretty cool. Chad has some mad :) skills!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Memorial Weekend
Posted by The Platts at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
lookin good. now are you ready to build me my barstools??
I am not surprised at all that the Platt team created such an awesome desk! It looks REALLY good!
whoa! I'm bowing down to you guys right now... that's amazing! you should get a job with HGTV someday :)
I agree with the HGTV thing, awesome job guys. It looks like you have an eye for it. I couldnt look at a peice of furniture and see what it can become...impressive!
Hello old neighbor! Your son is adorable and I am glad to see that you still have that crafty gene...I still don't! Jenna F. from WSU told me all about Carter, so I am glad to see pictures of him!
love the desk. What a transformation. You both are creative. Good Work!
Post a Comment