Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Today was a special day. Carter and I made Chad a wonderful lunch and he got us flowers. I had a lot of fun making seafood. We had lobster tail, king crab, and scallops. I served it with a baby spinach salad and garlic rolls. We shook things up a bit by having a backwards dinner - so we had our dessert (chocolate eclairs) first and then the entre. It was my 1st time cooking this kind of seafood and Chad liked it enough to suggest that it be a Valentines tradition. Anyways we had a lot of fun trying to crack open the crab legs and lobster tail. We hope you all had as wonderful of a day as we did. Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Wow, Matt would have loved all that seafood. I'm not into at all! I'm sure Chad felt very special!!

Cassidy said...

Oh baby, that sounds sooooo good!!! You're going to have to tell me how you did it. I want to do that now. Seriously.

Harper Family said...

Wow! Jerica...or should I call you Martha Stewart! Hee hee :) That lunch sounded awesome. Way to go girl!