Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Carters New Favorite Thing!






9 comments:

Nygards said...

Jerica!
Your little boy is so cute! Congrats! How are you? I see you guys are leaving Pullman soon. Good luck. Hope you're doing good.
Jenny

Cassidy said...

Yay!!! You're bloggers!!! We're totally blog stalking you. How are you guys?? I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up to date. Now if we could only get Dave and Syd to do it. . . . Glad things are great! Our blog is boandcassidy.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Hi Jerica,
This is Tiffany (Phillips) Dutson, I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi, your family is so cute, and so is your little boy! Tell your family I said hi! My blog is dutsonfamily.blogspot.com

Ty & Janessa said...

Hey guys,
Yes that is my nephew! He is getting such a personality, I love it. I am so excited to see you guys this weekend and babysit.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that popsicle looks yummy, but I can't bring myself to eat them in the middle of winter!!! Ice Cream on the other hand....all year round!! Carter is so stinkin cute!

Shaila Lou said...

Carter is so cute! It was so fun having you come over today and visit. We don't see you guys enough. We really should hang out sometime. That is if you could handle our family of 5!! I can't believe how big Carter has gotten. He is such a fun little guy. Thanks for the gift for Winston!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! I just found your blog tonight!! I'm so excited. I thought Sheri & Stuart had forgotten about me this Christmas, but then the 1st part of January I got a card w/ Carter's picture in it! That was a good mail day! Congrats to you guys--he's a cutie!! I can't imagine Chad a dad though. I would love to see him in action! Tell him hello from me--now that my folks have moved from ML I miss all the family gossip! Hope you guys are doing great. . . tell Sheri & her gang & Chad too all hello for me. I would love to see all of them--Brandon is always fun to joke around with, dangit. . . someday I'll make it back up there! Well, take care. . . hope you don't mind us non-bloggers spying every once in awhile!!

Love-
Emily (Roberts) Wilson

Tarah said...

Too cute. How fun.

Wallace Family said...

Carter is so cute! I haven't seen him since the newborn pics your mom sent from him in the hospital. It looks like you guys are doing great! That will be fun to live in tri-cities with the whole garvey clan! I'm excited about your blog, now we can stay in better touch!