My birthday was August 23rd and Chad got me the most amazing gift. I didn't think that I would get one but he surprised me and got me a Cricuit Expression! I love it and I really needed to say THANK YOU to a sweet husband that new I would need something to do during the long 2 months of dreaded harvest. I LOVE YOU HONEY!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Okay, so does that mean you can print some vinyl lettering for me if I buy the sheets of vinyl? I have a new house that I need to decorate! LOL Seriously, those things are awesome. I have wanted one too! What a good husband! Way to go Chad! You guys need to come visit! The boys are playing football on Saturday! Last season game. Easton and Dalton most likely will make it into the playoffs but Ryker will probably be done on Saturday. Let me know if you want to come and I will send you the times!
AHHHHHHHHHHH That is some kind of awsome! I love those stinking things (eventhough ive never even used one) Let me know if you love it!
Don't you just love it! I have there first one made it's half the size and does half the stuff but I convinced my mom to buy the big one last year and so I use here's on some projects... sweet... if you want to borrow a cartriage let me know! Cute blog!
I just stopped by your blog to see if you'd had your baby yet, and I saw her picture! Congrats! Is the name Adyson? I can't really read it. She's so cute though!soc
How fun!! I LOVE mine! So many fun things to do with it. They have a new cartridge coming out Create A Critter. It's too cute.
BTW Congrats. It looks like you are preggers. I can't believe how behind I am. Work keeps me out of the loop. Good luck!
Post a Comment