Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kid Aprons and Super Saturday FHE Project

I took on a FHE board project for our Super Saturday Craft Day. I love how it turned out. I had a ton of people sign up to do them and they all turned out so great. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the other projects that we did. It was a great day, but Tanya and I are happy that it has come and gone :) Bring on the Holidays!


I made these a while ago and never had a chance to post them. I made them out of placemats and Carter loves it. I tried to make them as unisex as possible and well I think that it is hard to make an apron unisex. Here is Carter and a buddy posing for the picture while we were making cookies.

1 comments:

snaylorfam said...

WOW! You have been extremely busy! You are so crafty. Everything turned out so cute. Love the babys new bedding. Hope to see ya soon