Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog. Chad, Carter, Adyson and I have moved to the Tri-City area where we are lovin' life. Chad just started his new job and I am a happy homemaker. We are excited about this new adventure in our lives. Our blog is a journal of our times together. Please ENJOY!
5 comments:
NOW THAT IS SOME CUTE BEDDING! You are so talented Jerica! She is going to be such a little dollie.
Jerica! You are so great! Way to go!!!!
Hey, I love seeing all the pictures of your projects. You have been busy!! It's all adorable!
Dear Jerica,
I was just wondering when you'll be starting up your own craft show? I'd love some seats in the front row!
Could you be more talented?! I think I need a craft retreat to your house!
ok so so adorable I love how many colors there are... that is so cute! She will love that room! Your such a good mom already... If I buy the fabric will you make me a canopy... or tell me how... (since your soon to be very busy) Your so cute at what you do I am so impressed!
Post a Comment