Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog. Chad, Carter, Adyson and I have moved to the Tri-City area where we are lovin' life. Chad just started his new job and I am a happy homemaker. We are excited about this new adventure in our lives. Our blog is a journal of our times together. Please ENJOY!
7 comments:
Carter is going to be a little heartbreaker. He is such a little stud!!! I'm glad to see you are back up and blogging. You were missed.
He is so cute. WE just love that "Little" guy!
jerica
he is so cute! can't believe i didn't know you had a blog. hope you are doing well
tiffany
What a dapper dude! Great pics!
Man, he is one cute little man!
love the little hands in the pockets, what a cutie!
I LOVE the hands-in-the-pocket poses! Lily is big into her pockets right now. He is soooo cute!
Post a Comment