Well, I thought I would post some pics of our new place. I've had people ask about our place and I thought it would be easier to post some pictures instead of trying to explain. We really like it. We live in a 2nd floor condo and are enjoying the peace and quiet. The ladies below us have really pretty rock and flower gardens.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
your place is super cute. Do you just rent? where abouts are you in Kennewick. David and I really need to find an area we want to live in when we move back in December! You can email me if you want. tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com
Looks really nice! How are you guys doing?
Isn't it fun to make your house into a HOME! So Pretty :) Where did you get those cute gates for the kitchen?!
Hey Chad & Jerica,
Haven't talked to ya in a while. Carter gets cuter and cuter every day. I'm still waiting to babysit him for a weekend. Just a little update on Ty, he is doing amazing. He has been the top two salesman in California the last two weeks and this week is looking good too. I miss him, but I get to see him again next weekend for the 4th of July. Hope all is well! Give me a call.
Love,
Janessa
Jerica it looks beautiful. And Carter is still as cute as ever. I hope you can find him some good buddies to play with. Say hello to the family.
Beautiful place Jerica. You have such good taste. I hope you are loving it in Kennewick.
Post a Comment