Well, I wanted to give everyone a heads up on our new home. We really like our condo and we are adjusting to the city quite well. We have been window shopping for the past 2 days and it has been pretty fun. Chad is getting ready to buy his new TV and he is pretty excited about that right now. He starts work on the 19th. Oh and for all you Pullmanites, it is really hot over here. Hopefully it is getting warm overthere too. Anyways, we are still excited about our new adventure. We miss all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's warming up here, but it's definitely not anywhere near hot yet! It sounds like you guys are getting settled over there so that is good news!
Keep smiling...we miss ya!
We miss you guys too! I'm glad you guys are getting settled! You'll have to post some new pics soon of your new place!
It is sad not having you around. That's so fun that you like your new place and that it's warm!
I'm so jealous that you guys are done and moving on. Even though we haven't seen much of you guys, I'm still sad that you are gone. At least I know you guys will be back to Moses and will be down to tri cities sometime! We'll have to keep in touch!
Post a Comment