Sunday, April 6, 2008

CARTER IS 8 MONTHS OLD!

Can you believe it. Oh, how time flies. Carter is a very adventurous boy and he loves attention. Grandma and Grandpa Herrud came up for conference weekend and spoiled him with even more attention. What are we to do now? He is growing like a weed and he ways almost 23 lbs now. He's solid like a rock. Well, except for the tummy area.

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

HOLY COW! 23 pounds. He is a chunk, I love it!! Cambree still hasn't even hit the 20 pound mark and she is over a year. And i think she lost a little this weekend, she has been oh so sick, not fun.

He sure is a cutie though!

Shaila Lou said...

I can't believe it...8 months. Oh how time flies. He is such a cute little boy, I love it! I can't believe 23 pounds. Quinn's almost 25 pounds...crazy! Quinn started out bigger, not as big though, but then slowed down and thinned out when he started walking.

The Bott Family said...

I can't believe he is already 8 months. The time really does fly. It seems like you just had him yesterday. Oh, by the way, the spoiling never ends...which is good for the kids but a new adventure for the parents.

NicKim Family said...

Wow, he is getting so big! 8 months, that is awesome! He'll be walking before you know it! At least you'll be moved in before you have to worry about that! Oh, just took Lucy to the doctor - she's 23 lbs! Crazy huh! I bet you've got some biceps on you lugging him around!