Monday, March 24, 2008

Cake Decorating


I have been taking a cake decorating class from church and I'm having a blast. On Sat. we learned how to work with fondant and it was pretty cool. I made my first fondant cake and gave it to some family friends. I hope they liked it!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Your cake looks beautiful. If I was willing to spend time on it - it makes me want to learn how to do it. Good job!!

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job Jerica! Way to go.

Shaila Lou said...

That sounds like so much fun!! You did an awesome job. I would so love to learn cake decorating. I'm really missing out of the fun being in the family ward!

I have been so busy with daily life, but I will email that recipe to you soon!

NicKim Family said...

Cute, cute cake!! I wish I could have gone!

The Bott Family said...

Wow! You are a pro. That cake looks awesome! I think that you may have a new side job.